12/2/10

Mission: Get The Most Bang For My Cosmetics Buck!

It's the time of year when I need to update and revitalize my makeup drawer. No matter what anyone says, I can tell the difference between discount store makeup and finer department store makeup. My makeup favorites are Lancome and Estee Lauder. My haircare favorites are Ojon and Aveda. But my skincare favorite cannot be beat: Clinique! Clinique is expensive but if you are a saavy and frugal shopper like me there are ways around spending more than you bargain for! One great way is online codes. If you sign up to receive Clinue.com emails, about once a week or so you should receive a code in your inbox for free deluxe samples or free shipping. Another great way is to get the Gift With Purchase at your favorite fine department store's Clinique counter. Don't have a Clinique counter nearby? The stores also allow you to order Clinique products on their sites and receive the GWP with a qualifying order. To see a list of GWP events for Clinique and some of my other favorite products, visit my favorite GWP Blog: www.mygiftwithpurchase.com.
Now that I've given away one of my biggest shopping secrets, let's get to business-at-hand: if you need to replenish your Clinique stock or need to buy a gift for a Clinique fan you've probably notice that the closer you get to Christmas, the fewer the codes Clinique sends out. Don't despair! There are ways around THAT too! Right now, Bloomindale's and Saks Fifth Avenue are BOTH in GWP and you can shop them online!
Bloomie's Gift:
Special offer with any $25 Clinique purchase! Receive a Youth Surge SPF 15 moisturizer, Dramatically different moisturizing lotion, Pair of shades eye shadow, Long Last Lipstick, Lash Doubling Mascara in Black, and 2 Cosmetics Bags (medium, small) http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/gift/index.ognc?GIFTID=515154&PROMO=3695&SOURCEID=516680
Saks Fifth Avenue Gift:
Receive this 9-pc. beauty gift (a $100 value)* with any $35 Clinique purchase. Includes travel-ready tote plus Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder with Brush (3.4g), All About Eyes (15 ml), Different Lipstick (4g), Blushwear Cream Stick (2g), Instant Lift for Brows Shaper (0.12g), Highlighter (0.4g), Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser (1.7 oz./50ml), High Lengths Mascarhttp://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446395302
COMING SOON: Lord and Taylor's GWP for Clinique begins December 4th-19th, so if you can't order Clinique right now, try www.lordandtaylor.com after the 4th!
Being frugal doesn't mean settling for cheap discounted cosmetics, although in some cases discount cosmetics is the way to go...more about that in my next blog! You deserve the best, so buy the best...just EXPECT more for what you pay for! Happy Shopping, ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pointers. I love the GWP for perfumes right now too

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete